top of page
A Southern born, Hawaii raised, Midwest educated and on-the-go livin' CEO.
I travel the world documenting love stories, am constantly in a dream state of new ideas and can't help but always find a friend to share it with.
- Was gifted my first Nikon DSLR
-Photographed a 3 yo. Bday Party
-Started a business at 16
called Kids Party Pix
- Said I would never shoot a wedding
- Interned for a photography business
- Graduated high school + went to
college for graphic design
- Started Avery Louise Photography for families, seniors and newborns
- 800 Followers on Insta
- Second shot my first wedding ever
- Solo Shot 5 US weddings + 1 in Germany
- Graduated college with a marketing degree
- Moved across the country
- Began shooting for brands
Let's take a look back...
- Photographed my first elopement because of Covid
- Drove cross country for 6 months shooting weddings, engagement sessions and proposals
- Photographed 18 weddings
- Was featured in David's Bridal
- 2,300 Followers on Insta + changed name to @flywith_ave
-Taught my first photography class internationally
- Studied abroad and changed my editing style
- Created a new website
- Shot 25 weddings
-Built a mobile bar for weddings and events
- Shot multiple international weddings and elopements
- Hit 6 figures in business
- Hired a 4 person team
- 5,200 Followers on Insta
Come hangout with me on the 'gram
where I dance with my clients, share some hilarious behind-the-scenes moments and keep it 100% real while traveling the world + running multiple businesses!
The most important thing in my life
is my people, aka, my friends and family! My clients are no exception to that. If anything, we actually get to share some of the most intimate moments of your life and I don't take that lightly. Having me as your photographer means that you have a friend and hype-woman. Period. I will always be on your team!
bottom of page